JEMoores.com puts users first, aims to provide users meaningful choices, and maintains safe and consistent practices regarding your data and privacy. JEMoores.com strives to be transparent about how your information is collected, used, and kept secure. JEMoores.com intentionally avoids collecting data that identifies specific individuals (such as name, email address, physical address, GPS or phone number) to the extent possible.
Collection of Information
JEMoores.com collects the following types of information when you interact with our Services:
User Data (Mobile Games). Here at JEMoores.com I make my mobile games using Buildbox software. The games do not collect personal information beyond remembering your score, where you left off in the game, and the items you have collected or purchased. Buildbox also collects some minor information so they know how many people are playing games made using Buildbox, but they do not collect names, addresses or any personal and sensitive information.
We limit our access, collection, use, and sharing of personal and sensitive user data acquired through the app to purposes directly related to providing and improving the features of the app.
JEMoores.com does not share any personal and sensitive user data using SDKs or other third party services that would cause data to be transferred to a third party.
The JEMoores.com mobile games handle all personal and sensitive user data securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography. The kind folk at JEMoores.com do not sell any personal or sensitive user data.
- Device Identifiers. When you interact with our Services, we do not require you to provide information that identifies you personally. Instead, we collect and identify your device primarily using your mobile device advertising identifier, e.g. Apple’s iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID, as well as other identifiers.
- User Names. If you would like to participate in our leaderboards, keep track of your game progress or play our multiplayer games, we may ask you to provide a username. To help protect your privacy, please do not choose a username which could be used to personally identify you, e.g. “JimSmith” or “Jsmith”.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. We collect the information that you provide to us, for example when you communicate with others or post, use messenger or chat services, upload or store content, contact our Technical Support team, or provide billing information.
- Log Information. We automatically collect information about your use of our Services and your device, including your IP Address, device model, browser version, operating system type, operating system version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data.
- Location Information. We derive information about your general location (city, country) from your IP Address. JEMoores.com does not collect precise location data, such as GPS coordinates, that could be used to pinpoint your physical location.
- Information from Cookies and Other Technologies. We collect information using web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, count visits, and understand how users interact with ads. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information from Others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, third parties, and affiliates. For example, when you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Google Play Game Services, iOS Game Center or Facebook), we collect information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by those services.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Save and associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID;
- Carry out or support promotions;
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences; and
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Sharing of Information
We share the information we collect within the JEMoores.com family of brands. We do NOT sell, license or share information that individually identifies our users with companies, organizations or individuals outside of JEMoores.com unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Affiliated Brands. JEMoores.com shares information within its affiliated brands.
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of JEMoores.com when we have your consent to do so.
- With Service Providers. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on our behalf based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve, and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of our Terms of Service; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of JEMoores.com, its users, or the public; (v) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (vi) as otherwise required by law.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of JEMoores.com or specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- Accounts. In most cases, you can easily delete your data at any time by deleting the app and/or resetting your Advertiser ID. We can no longer associate any stored data with you. If you have linked a social account (e.g. FaceBook, GPGS or GameCenter), then you can unlink the app with those social providers to disassociate yourself with any stored data. If you do this, your unique username and game play may no longer be retrievable. If you have any further questions regarding remove of data, please contact email@example.com.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
- Notifications. You have the ability to turn application notifications on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device. If you wish to allow or discontinue receiving Push Notifications or Local Notification, please consult the settings on your mobile device.
JEMoores.com has adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information from children under age 14. If you believe that your child may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JEMoores.com is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Legal Basis for Processing. If you are a resident of the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to keep track of your game play.
- We have your consent to do so. For example, we may seek your consent to show you interest-based ads.
- Data Subject Requests. If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to withdraw a consent you previously provided, or to object to or request that we restrict certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
- Questions or Complaints. If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see:
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
235 Camden Street Suite 32-121
Rockland, ME 04841